1. USER CONSENT
2. VISITORS UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our service is not offered to persons under the age of 13. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including your name, address, telephone number, email address. It covers any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
“Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below:
3.1 INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, and password, when you create an account with us (“Account”).
- When you make a purchase, we (or our third-party service provider) will collect all the information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, debit card details, billing information, and/or PayPal information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as domain names, URLs, time zone preferences, invoice service, transactional history, messages, and any other information that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included, in order to send you a reply.
- We may collect additional profile information when you participate in one of our surveys.
- When you post messages on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers, and other users will be able to see it.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points on our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
4. INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY
To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information. It includes your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personalized and interactive experience on our Site. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions. Cookies may enable automatic logins when you visit in the future and may enable content customization.
4.1 GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We currently use Google Analytics as well as Google Analytics for Display Advertising. It collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses its own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact online to improve their site and how people find it. Please see the following links for more information about the same. You can also opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by going to the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
4.2 SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
5. GENERAL USE
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- improve our Site and Services;
- for our internal research and development;
- customize content to match your preferences;
- prevent suspended users from re-registering;
- provide the Services you request;
- send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries and requests;
- to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of DOS.
6. CREATION OF ANONYMOUS DATA
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. DOS reserves the right to use Anonymous Data and disclose it to third parties at its sole discretion.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
7.1 PROFILE INFORMATION
The information collected during the registration process by DOS may be used to contact members, customize content to match your preferences, display member status, and display the date of a member’s last visit.
7.2 THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may share your Personal Data with third-party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; facilitate the creation of accounts; provide technical support; and/or provide other services to DOS. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by DOS.
7.3 AFFILIATES AND ACQUISITIONS
7.4 OTHER DISCLOSURES
Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), DOS may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary
(a) in connection with any legal investigation;
(b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served to DOS to protect or defend the rights or property of DOS or users of the Services; and/or
7.5 THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
8 Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
8.1 CHANGES TO PERSONAL DATA
You may change any of your Personal Data by editing your profile within your Account or contacting us via the Site. You may request deletion of your Personal Data. Please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to retain this information for a particular time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be removed from the active database but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
8.2 SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DOS is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We (and our third-party service providers) use various industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your credentials to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, DOS cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
Digitech Outsourcing Solution LLC
18585 Coastal Hwy Unit 10 PMB 2030 Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, 19971, USA
+1 (302) 877 1240