The following Terms and Conditions govern the absolute use of the DOS website, content, products, and services available at or through the website (herein referred to as “the Site”). It also includes the admin and Customer Support Services provided to you and your customers (herein referred to as “the Service”).
The Site is owned and operated by Digitech Outsourcing Solution LLC ® (“DOS”). These terms will be applied absolutely and affect to the user (hereinafter referred to as “Consumer” or “You.”) By using this Site or the Service provided thereon, you agree to all the Terms and Conditions and all other rules, policies, and procedures stated.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to become bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the same, you may not access the Site or use any Services.
DOS reserves all the rights to include and modify the Agreement at all times; therefore, please check this section frequently. The Site is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
The Consumer must provide accurate and updated information to use as required for the upkeep of your Service experience. You herein comprehend and accept the technicalities necessary to access and utilize the Services and have no objections thereof.
The Consumer exclusively holds and retains all rights, title, and interest to the data, subject to use, process, and transfer. The Service is solely taken for legitimate business use, provided that the activities are legally recognized and do not oppose our Agreement or any rights of the company.
Our T&C constitutes the entire Agreement between DOS and the Consumer with the use of our Services and the Site and supersedes all terms and understandings mentioned above and hereinafter.
- The Consumer is liable for all data processing pertaining to the Services. Any data processing by the company or its associates is done by order of the Consumer and is limited by the use of the Service.
- We are committed to the protection, confidentiality, and integrity of any data you share with the company and will not disclose it, excluding as required by the law.
- DOS does not sell, lease, or hand out your information to any third party except those already mentioned in the Agreement under the law.
- We store your data when you connect with the company. The Consumer owns the data, and no other entity other than the same is responsible for it in any manner.
- The company protects the data via data encryption and does not use the same other than to maintain and improve the user experience and as otherwise sought by the law.
- The Consumer holds the responsibility to protect own self and DOS from all malicious components.
- The company will not be liable for any harm or damages arising from the use of the Site or the Service at the Consumer’s end.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- Other than your purchased Services, DOS and/or its potential affiliates and licensors own all the intellectual property rights and material available pertaining to the Services and the Site.
- The Consumer expressly authorizes DOS to take any necessary or useful actions in connection with the provision of the Services. If and insofar as the Services involve or require the execution of legal acts, the Consumer shall execute such acts or authorize the company to do so by all means available.
3. Website Cookies
4. Financial Terms
- By purchasing DOS services, the Consumer agrees to make the payment in accordance with the then-applicable charges mentioned on the Site. Any modification in the scope of the Services set out in the Agreement will also result in a revision of the fees, if applicable.
- The Consumer is solely liable for providing the company with complete and accurate details pertaining to billing and contact. You must notify DOS immediately of any changes to the reference elements that would affect the fees.
- The Consumer will be billed starting from the purchased date of the Services. DOS reserves all the rights to make changes to the Payment section at all times with a seven-day notice in advance. You can discontinue the Service at any time by submitting a written request.
- The company holds the right to suspend your Services in case the Consumer does not pay all or part of the then-applicable charges. You shall receive a prior reminder, and after the notice, DOS reserves the right to suspend the Services until the payment is made, including other charges.
- The Consumer is responsible for notifying the company in case of cancellation of the Services. Any premature termination cost and other charges, including licensing fees, shall be covered by the Consumer performed up to the end of the subscription.
- DOS is not liable for any refund in the light of any violation of this Agreement caused by the Consumer under applicable law.
7. Trial Services:
- You can use our Service free of charge for a specific period, depending on the availed service.
- You will not have access to the Service after the end of the Trial. The paid Service will start once requested by you after the completion of the Trial.
- The company does not warrant the Trial service will meet the Consumer’s requirements.
- We do not certify the use of the Trial will be accurate, accessible, or completely free from error.
- DOS will not be liable, specifically indemnification obligations, to the Consumer or any third party in connection with the Trial Services except if the same is under the applicable law.
- There might be additional T&C on the Trial registration page. The same is incorporated into this Agreement by reference and is legally binding.
8. Paid Subscription:
- The Consumer will receive a payment option to choose from after the successful completion of the Trial Services.
- DOS charges the Consumer then-applicable fees monthly or annually automatically. We will use your credit card or any other payment method you have authorized us to use. The fee will be charged continuously; otherwise, you wish to discontinue the Service with a written request.
- With our Automatic Plan Selection, the Consumer receives a subscription plan (including the associated charges) that is suitable for your usage.
- With our Manual Plan Selection, your plan will not be changed without your consent.
- DOS will not be held responsible for refunds on already processed payments. This applies to all Consumers.
5. Subscription Cancellation
- You are able to cancel the Service subscription by contacting the company. You shall notify DOS with a 30-day notice period by submitting a written request. The company will follow the same procedure for Consumers in light of the same.
The company is responsible for providing the Consumer with the following:
- standard support for the Service
- make the Service available for the Consumer in all cases, except for force majeure, including acts of God, government, civil unrest, wars, riots, internet malfunctions, or any other such occurrence.
- provide the Service compliant with applicable laws and government regulations.
Copyrights and Trademarks:
- The Consumer hereby consents and recognizes that all the material on the Site, not limited, is the property of DOS and protected under the law, national and international. We strictly prohibit the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, uploading, and downloading of the same without authorization. Those who are found involved in any of the said activities will be held responsible for copyright infringement. The Agreement shall solely remain between both parties only or our licensors.
- The Consumer must be in compliance with the Agreement at all times.
- The Consumer is not allowed to share unauthorized access to our Services. In case of any unauthorized admission, immediately inform the company.
- You must adhere to the applicable laws and government regulations for proper use of the Service.
- No Consumer is allowed to make the Service available to any other party than yourself.
- All parties must avoid storing or transmitting infringing, vilifying, or otherwise unlawful material. You must not violate copyright, trademark, privacy, or other proprietary rights.
- The Consumer must not interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services or third-party data contained therein.
- You must not directly or indirectly solicit for employment or contract for service any employee or representative of the DOS for six months after the discontinuation of the Agreement. It does not preclude you from advertising or recruiting generally.
Purchased Services might be subject to restrictions, such as limiting the volume of support calls or messages attended to in any given timeframe. Any such prerequisites are stated in the Consumer’s account or shared via email.
- The Consumer must not violate the local, state, and federal laws.
- You shall not use the Service for any offensive, profane, pornographic, slanderous, derogatory, terrorism, or any other infringement.
- No Consumer shall use the purchased Service to mislead any party. The same must not be used to harm others’ right to intellectual property.
- It is not permissible to sublicense, sell, rent and/or commercialize the Service or material of the Site.
- In no event must the DOS, nor of its operatives or licensors, be held liable for anything taking place or of in any way pertaining to the Consumer’s use of the Site.
- The company cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, support, revenues, corruption of data, or any tangible losses in accordance with the law.
- The Consumer assents to reimburse, protect, and sustain DOS and its representatives, administrators, workforce, associates, and others from any action or claim (including legal expenses) arising out of the use of the Site.
9. Consumer Termination Term
We hold the right to suspend unpaid Consumers or those who have been inactive for a continuous period of 180 days as a minimum. Please be mindful that all the data associated with the said account will also be deleted upon the cancellation of the same. However, the Consumer will receive a notice in advance pertaining to the suspension of the same.
- DOS reserves all the rights to terminate your access to particular parts or complete Site with our without notice, effective immediately.
- Either party, us or Consumer, must inform 30 days in advance with the intention of cancellation; if the Consumer is on perpetual invoicing, not constrained to any then-current contracts.
- The Consumer must request the company regarding the above mentioned via written form, preferably email.
- DOS and the Consumer must mutually agree to conclude the Agreement without any additional liability.
10. T&C Modification
- DOS holds all the rights, at its sole discretion, to make changes to the T&C at any time without any prior notice. The Consumer is requested to remain updated with the T&C. Your continual use of our Services and the Site following the amendments constitutes the acceptance of our modification.
- Please note that all the Services and/or tools introduced in the future will also be subject to the T&C. The Consumer must keep own self updated with the Terms and Conditions sections of the Site.
11. Disclaimer Warranties
- DOS advises all the Consumers to use the Site and/or the Service at sole discretion. The company does not warrant surety about the accurate usage of the same. We provide the Service and Site on an “as is” basis.
- The company and its licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, Services for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The Consumer understands the Services through the Site at their own risk and discretion. Neither the DOS nor its associates make any assertion that the Site is entirely error-free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- If any of these T&Cs are learned invalid under the applicable law, only the same will be omitted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- The Consumer hereby corresponds to cover, secure, and hold harmless DOS, its holdings, associates, licensors, workforce, representatives, and others against any and all claims, demands, losses, actions, liabilities, and other expenses, arising out of Consumer use of the Site, comprising but not limited to the violation of the T&C.
- Our Agreement comprises all the terms and prerequisites signed between DOS and the Consumer pertaining to the subject matter hereof. It may be subject to changes with a written submission authorized by our executives. The Agreement applicable to the Consumer will abide by all the T&Cs of the same. If any contradiction is found in the same, the Consumer shall ensure the provision of the Order form that takes prerogative over those set out in the Agreement.
- Except to the extent pertinent rules and regulations, if any, provide otherwise, the Agreement, any access to or use of the Site will be directed by the laws of Delaware, US., exclusive its conflict of law provisions. The appropriate place for any disputes arising from or relating to any of the same will be conducted in the state and federal courts in Delaware, US.
- Except for claims for injunctive, equitable relief, or claims concerning intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute surfacing under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed under such rules.
- A disclaimer by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any instance, will not waive Terms or Conditions or any subsequent breach thereof.
- You may designate your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its ToS; DOS may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. The same will be binding upon and will insure the benefit of the parties, their beneficiaries, and permitted assigns.